I find that time is far too precious these days and I have but minutes to summarize the weeks or months that have passed by.
So here we go,
Mother's day was lovely. I got lots of love, delicious food, and a nap. Super Great!!
Leah Graduated 2 day preschool and will begin 4 day preschool in the fall. She reluctantly put her cap and gown on but bribery prevailed and she did it :)
Drewby finished the school year with a bang winning the drawing for perfect attendance and no tardies. We love that he can grow into this bad boy. He had a perfect report card too. I would like to freeze time with him. He is so wonderful!!
Random pic of sibling fun chalking the patio table.
We went on our ward camping trip at Jenkinson Lake in Sly Park. It was so much fun and actually relaxing. Evan was a crummy sleeper, but we can only improve.
Leah with popcorn on her smore
Dad, with his yearly mega smore with fancy dark chocolate.
Andrew doing as daddy does, surprise surprise!!
Grandpa came to hangout with us the 2nd night. He and Crystal brought food and firewood. We had a serious sugar high. I had to get a picture of the "dog hater" petting the dog. he claims to not like dogs, yet he is always petting and cuddling them. Hmmm??






No comments:
Post a Comment