5.15.2012

This That and The Other

So here's the haps of the last month or so.

This little lady is just blossoming. She's been working hard to learn her letter names and sounds. She's enjoying  the last few weeks of preschool. She never goes a day without singing, dancing, or drawing. She got to be on tv last week because they were filming a news segment at the art museum we were playing at. She is helpful with Evan but beginning to feel a bit of jealousy. She is full of emotion and having more and more meltdowns. J and I have decided we will try to really focus on her needs and make sure that she feels fulfilled. Just last week she noticed the Hemangioma on her eye. It's the first time she's ever mentioned it. We will probably look into getting some laser treatment before Kindergarten, which is what the Derm suggested.

This little man is as curious as ever. It's fun to watch him, but a bit exhausting if I would like to get anything done. He is sleeping a little bit better during the night. He's waking up every 4 hours or so. Not near as bad as before. He enjoys all my homemade babyfood. Sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, butternut squash, broccoli, pumpkin, avacado, apple, peaches, banana, blueberries, pears, watermelon and hasn't turned down a single one. I'm excited for all the summer fruit to be in season. Although he loves his mama, he does fine with Jason and Nana for a few hours at a time. 







My big man started Piano lessons last month and if you look closely his feet are not quite touching the pedals. We love his teacher and she has proven to be just as patient, loving, and kind as we thought she would be. He has a very busy life. Aside from school he practices piano everyday, chores, homework, and baseball 3 times a week. Even though he loves all his activities, it has been a priority to make sure he has some down time every day. In a month school and baseball will be over so we'll get lots of time to just hangout.

If you look closely you can see the bill of my hat. I took this pic of the sunset on the way home from one of my runs. I have really enjoyed training for the triathalon. It has been a long time goal of mine and its really exciting to be doing something like this. I run 3-4 times a week and bike twice. Some weeks I have more energy than others but I'm trying. I have recruited lots of my friends to help me train and that's been half the fun.
Jason is doing great. He's been busy at work and busy at home. He spoiled me well for Mother's day. I got my favorite enchiladas, a nap, and some flowers. He is so supportive with all the training. He lets me sneak out to run on Saturdays so I can remember what it's like to run alone (as opposed to pushing a heavy jogger or riding with the baby seat)

No comments: