7.05.2012

I Heart Andrew

 I figure no one want to hear me say how wonderful my son is on this blog, and then I realized that no one really reads this blog so I can feel free to brag all I'd like. Ultimately this blog is for my children so that they can look back and see how incredible I think they are.

So with out further adeu......

He's intelligent!! Andrew received 100% on ALL but 1 spelling test his 1st grade year.
 He's independent. 

 
 He's so observant and has such a creative mind. He requested this picture with his shadow.
 He loves his baby brother. He sincerely want to help and love him.

He's handsome as all get out!!

He's adventurous!! What a stud. Got up on the knee board first try.
I couldn't be more pleased with who he is. I feel blessed every day to know him.

3 comments:

AmyK said...

I read it...love and miss you

AmyK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I read it..I love you bragging...he is amazing!