8.21.2011

Birthday Celebrations!!

We celebrated Andrew's birthday twice this year. On his actual birthday we decorated, took him to choose his own toy, and had a party at Nana's. It was a really good day.


Morning birthday video chat with my sister


Yesterday he had a Taekwando party with his friends. It was loud, chaotic, and a bit messy. Perfect for a bunch of 6 year olds. I was off the hook this year and I have to admit, it was wonderful to sit back and take pictures and watch everyone enjoy. They did a Taekwando class, and obstacle course, pizza, cake, and presents. Plus it wasn't your average pay a million dollars birthday party. I found a deal on living social. Nice!!







Phew, now that we made it through the party, we can just focus on our little one arriving. I can't believe we are 2 days away.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I remember when he was born, cant belive he is six. Hope all goes well with the new baby, good luck.
We miss you guys.