To my excitement I stumbled upon this website that makes them. woombie.com Same idea but executed much much much better than my original.I love how cozy they look. Too bad they don't make them for grownups :) They come in all sorts of soothing and yummy (cocoa puff, fresh pineapple, key lime) colors.
Did I mention I was having a boy???
He looks so comfy in there, I'm going to make sure I have one so he's comfy out here too.

2 comments:
Congratulations! I bet you're all quite excited for a second boy in your family!
I also highly recommend JJCole's blankets. They have a HUGE muslin one that is great for a nursing cover and thin enough that you can get a fantastic, tight swaddle. All the best to you all!
again, yeah yeah yeah for a boy! the eyes on (i'm assuming andrew) are hilarious in that picture!!! haha
Post a Comment