1.25.2011

Snow Day







It's hard to believe that I would ever seek out the snow seeing as how I lived in far too much of it for 8 years. But even the impossible is possible. We bought the kids sleds for Christmas and finally got the opportunity to use them. 1/2 hour up the freeway on a 60 degree school day and bingo. The makings of a great day of sledding.

3 comments:

The Losee's said...

Hey! That looks like so much fun. We live in snow and still haven't been sledding. Lame I know. I agree with a lot of your reasons for blogging. well not the bottom ones, I'm definetely not prego. It's hard not to compare yourself to others but I have to tell you yours is one of the few that I look forward to reading and have missed hearing what you are doing. So if it makes you feel better you have one reader out there:)

Mindy and Marty said...

Um, HELLO so much better than 'our' snow day and we live in utah! for heck sakes...and SO unfair that you can have 60 degrees and then drive a short distance to tHAT! wow ....the wonders of cali..yes, we totally blew it...speaking of cali...i didn't realize you guys were that close off the freeway...no excuses there...family basically took over while we were out there. sorry. we should have arranged a meet up..cuz believe me..when we begin our 12+ hour drive there is no stopping for anything but a QUICK potty break or two- or else we ALL explode by the end of the trip

Anonymous said...

Jealous....yes it is your anonymous friend Amanda