11.30.2010

Went to Heaven this week.....

We enjoyed an amazing week in Sea Ranch. I know its all I ever post about, but honestly, it is the greatest place on earth.

Each morning is filled with a quick run along the bluffs, a nice breakfast, a trip to the beach to dig and climb and play.

Each afternoon holds time for tide pools and snacks, games at home, followed by naps.
Each evening met us with a delicious dinner with the whole family(30 people this year), a gorgeous sunset, and a movie.

I think since Jason and I have been married, I have been to Sea Ranch over a dozen times. It never gets old or boring. There is so much peace and comfort in the long walks and peaceful days.

We enjoyed a great thanksgiving meal and even had all kinds of fun crafts for the kids. They made suckers and cute little gumdrop turkeys.


For November we had some pretty great weather. Definitely can't complain.

The kids had a wonderful time and played to their heart's content. It was nice to be around cousins.



Hooray for a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Mindy and Marty said...

ahhh. so so jealous. it looks MORE than wonderful!