12.09.2010

A Little Christmas Spirit

We have been enjoying our Christmas activities so far this month. There is something so special about decorating the house with the kids. They wanted to hear a story about each ornament we put on the tree. We are enjoying our little Christmas traditions and hope we have time to fit them all in. I thought I had sufficient energy and patience to attempt the gingerbread house with the kids. It was mostly fun :/


We went to a Children's Christmas Faire put on by the local hospital. They had balloon clowns, a real live beaver and tortoise to pet. There were crafts to make and cookies to decorate. We even got to have our first sighting of Santa.





We have many more plans and activities that we are looking forward to.

What is one of your favorite holiday traditions or activities?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at your cute little rippers on Santa's lap! Gosh I can't believe how grown up they are. They are so darling. I think Leah is a mini you and Drew is a mini Jason.

One of my favorite holiday traditions is making gingerbread houses at my grandmas. I love it. Although I probably eat morning candy than actually putting it on my house.

Mindy and Marty said...

we made g bread houses last night and liam was sick as a dog from eating about 3 lbs of candy. i mean he was just shovin! that is a real looking santa, better than some i've seen this year...