On a positive note:
Jason made me these amazing garden boxes. We had a bunch of dirt delivered and everyone helped fill them.Well almost everyone....
We decided to try our luck rollerskating. I had always had fun going as a kid, in fact, I remember making up routines to Bette Midler songs in the garage :) The kids had a great time. Leah was a hit, she skated around the circle dancing to the music.
Not so positive note:
We had an excavator come up to the house and try to dig holes for the fruit trees. Our house is literally build on a rock. After about a foot of dirt there is solid rock. After a few hours of him trying to get through it we realized that it was time for plan B.After a long and challenging (I tried to only include half of the "bummer stuff") week it was nice to see family on Sunday and eat candy. Candy always fixes things.
We also celebrated my Mom's birthday. She hates getting older but honestly she's taken great care of herself and looks really good.

No comments:
Post a Comment