1. Being swamped with some exciting outdoor projects (to be posted)
2. I've been buried in some really great books. Which is pretty rare considering I'm not a big reader or at least I wasn't up until a few years ago. Thank you Twilight for getting me going.
So here is the March update:
My dad came up from the bay area and celebrated his 58th birthday with us. It's the first time all three of his kids have been together for his birthday in like 15 years.

We enjoyed a nice outdoor bbq with J's dad. The weather has been so great, we hardly eat inside.
We saw my brother Trenton in a parade. He was walking with his Fire Academy. Proud moment for sure.
Andrew is still loving every second of preschool except for the fact that his best buddy Tanner quit. He is learning so much, especially how to finagle the teacher into reading him extra stories during outside time.
Lately he seems to be the master of inventing fun new games and I am so excited that he is starting to involve Leah. They recently decided that the kitchen table would be ideal for piling up all their stuffed animals. Yikes! Talk about time for a garage sale, I don't think I purchased a single one of those.

And their favorite outdoor game has been playing pirates. Perfect for the gorgeous days that I want to lounge on the patio couch and read.
Lupe is like 2 going on 5. She was an angel at the dentist. So well behaved, unlike the 6 year old girl in the chair next to us who was screaming and trying to escape (nightmare yet kinda funny)

She also went on Andrew's preschool fieldtrip to the fire station. She listened, sat still, checked out the fire truck. I was stunned by her non-crazy behavior. She is definitely not like Andrew was at her age.

In fact look how smart she is... she wrote this gigantic word on the fridge all by herself. :)
As for me, besides reading, yard working, and mothering, I have been called to be the Mia maids advisor. It's been really fun and I'm learning so much. I also am taking a Genealogy class during the 2nd hour and I'm obsessed. It has changed a lot since the last time I attempted to figure it out. I'm hooked.
So I guess that's it for March.
April brings lots of promise;
Gardening
Giants games
Temple Work
Conference
Soccer
2 comments:
I want to know what you are reading! What has you so hooked.
Looks like a great month for you! Way to go on the family history. I hope someday I will be motivated to do that.
Man those kids of yours are so cute! They take after their mom for sure.
love the 'nightmare, yet kind of funny' that is so you to say that.
i wish i was lounging on a patio that we don't have in weather that we CERTAINLY don't have! i know i know that's why you moved from utah, right? anyway - way jealous.
leah's hair is gorgeous, your kids are such toe-heads. I am very impressed with her spelling ability!
Post a Comment