4.09.2010

Happy Birthday April!






Can't believe I've known you half of your life
We've seen our fair share of victories and plenty of strive
We've seen each other graduate, get married, and get fat
We've been to Sea Ranch and Wicked and you can't really top that.
Our boys are best friends and our girls will soon be
As soon as you get your toosh back to Cali to live by me
A great Mom, wife, and friend to everyone you meet
Weren't you super popular in high school? Must have been neat :)
As you turn 31 and begin learning a new language in a new place
I hope you realize that you are loved and cherished by this face.



1 comment:

The Griffins said...

Oh my goodness... are you just the best thing ever born to this earth!? I LOVED the poem. I'm printing it and sticking it to my fridge as soon as possible. I LOVE YOU STACY ANN!!!!!!