12.04.2009

Dear Santa,

Christmas is more than exciting this year than ever because;

*Andrew wakes up every morning and asks if today is Christmas.
*We decided to splurge on a live Christmas tree, 1st time ever since we've been married.
*Our new house is looking very festive.
*I've been baking treats for the last 48 hours as I'm in charge of Andrew's preschool Bake Sale at the Holiday Event tomorrow. I know me + baking usually = disaster. But the excitement is in decent tasting results.
* Andrew wrote his first letter to Santa. He wrote every word and it melted my heart how diligent he was, as it took forever to finish.

It reads;
Dear Santa,
Please can I have a Skateboard for Christmas?
Love Andrew

****Side note: we have no idea why he wants a skateboard. He's been on this kick since his b-day on August. We even took him to the store to see if he can even stand on one... he couldn't. Not to mention that we live on a cliff. Seems crazy to get one. But he really wants it. What is Santa to do?

1 comment:

themiller'slife said...

Awww Andrew estan dulce, tus hijos estan cada vez mas bellos como la madre :)
Un abrazo.
Love you!!