11.12.2009

What a Guy!!

Even though I did my best to disinfect the house, I still managed to pick up a few germs. Luckily the junk that put Drew in the hospital only gives an adult a mini flu/cold thing.

Luckily Jason had the day off and was able to help me. He was so amazing. Running errands, delivering lunch, cleaning and picking up the house, all while allowing me to rest. So needed. He also did those odd jobs that never seem to get done.

I appreciate his willingness to teach Andrew and allow him to participate in what would have been a 2 minute job. But the look on Drew's face knowing that he got to use his OWN tools to do such an important job is so satisfying.


Andrew is really growing up. He participated in his first Primary Program. Oh man, you should of seen me beam. I was so proud. He was the only 4 year old that memorized his part. He was so pleased with himself. What a great moment as a parent.

No comments: