It's Sunday
My house is quiet
The kids are playing nicely
I am finally sitting down to plan the week's dinners............. and I'm drawing a blank.
So I am looking for some new delicious recipes to make for the Fall. I am ready to explore new things. Hopefully someone will share with me. By the looks of my comment section I don't think anyone is reading my blog any more. But if you are there, and have a Fall recipe you love, please share.

6 comments:
I have a butternut squash soup that I could send you a recipe for if you are interested. Lots of other soup recipes too. I like soup in the fall and winter. Send me an email if you want the recipes. mjbarney12@yahoo.com
I don't have any fall favorite recipes. But go to your local grocery store sometime and pick up this month's Everyday Foods magazine. They always have great recipes that are perfect for this time of year! Hope you are doing well friend!
i knew someone would wear the boots!
~jaime
We always go to kraftfoods.com for recipes. They are usually easy and the kids will eat them too! Good luck and share if you get anything extra delicious!!
I'll send you a chicken dumpling soup that is super easy and not very healthy!
I always read your blog, but sometimes don't have time to comment. When are we ever going to get together??
not so good at cooking... if you want yummy things to bake i could help ya out!
Post a Comment