Last night Lu threw up, made me sad. I rocked her to bed several times. I woke up feeling tremendously sick myself. I had kind of an "achy, whoa is me" kind a day.
I followed this link from a friend's blog, I'm sure many of you are not new to this blog. I read, and read, and kept reading.
Why does it take learning about another's struggles to really suck up my own hardships?
Why does it take hearing of someone's child not recognizing his own mother after she sustained burns over 80% of her body to make me listen to my son in a different way?
I need to do better.
I need to fill my life and family with positivity and more love.
I want to appreciate more.
This is one of the tender mercies that has touched my life.
I am blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment