
If you are not one of these moms, then what do you have your kids do while you make dinner? If your children are over 5 or your young ones have older siblings, I'm not talking to you, you don't count. But those with 2-4 year olds, what are they doing while you cook?
6 comments:
being my helper and ripping all the food out of the pantry! SOOOOO FUN!
No but really, if you feel bad about him veggin in front of the TV, sit him on the counter where you are working and let him "help" you. That works with Tytan really well and he loves it and is really good and obedient for me when we are cooking together. Which is a big change from him being Mr. Independent. It's worth a try. They love holding their own little kitchen tool too while you are working with yours. Wooden spoons are a fav at my house. If not, don't feel bad about the boob tube. It happens to the best of us :)
My kids help make dinner. Here, stir this, fetch that! Or take some good time to rest in front of the TV! If that is as bad as it gets - good mom!
Baby Einstein and I don't feel guilty b/c it's educational ;)
I don't feel the least bit guilty. And that is that =) Anyways, I saw your dance moves on Amy's blog and LOVED them!! Seriously, you will have to teach them to me sometime.
Every mom needs a break once in awhile.... I wouldn't worry too much about putting them in front of the tube.
Oh, and just to let you know, I saw you on Friday and then I found out like the next day that I was (you know), so please don't think I was with holding information. I was hopeful, but we had been hopeful for a very long time.
We need to get together before I am huge and can't walk!
Post a Comment