1.19.2009

This & That From Last Week



One of Jay's favorites and coincidentally my least favorite activities is Family Wrestle Mania. I could do with out the extended amount of time that I have to worry that someone is going to get hurt. I don't like to participate because it is a painful "game." I put up with it because the kids absolutely love it. Leah is so not a 'typical girl' and I think its because of this. She is not shy or quiet.

This was the part where I was going to show a funny video, however, hist has proven to be impossible as it is just not cooperating. Does it take everyone else 2 days to upload a video?

One another note; I have been wanting to go shopping for the longest time. I am not a shopper. Even before it became a monumental challenge going with kids, I still wasn't a big fan. I would always get headaches and never find anything that would fit right. But there comes a time in a lady's life when she needs a few items not from Target or Costco. So I am inviting suggestions of ways you find time to shop.
(you'd think by this picture, that Leah would make shopping easy for me as a fellow girl)



I took the kids to the zoo this weekend. My Mom was gone, my Sister was on vacation and Jason was at work. I was not interested in sitting around at home so we decided to go to the Sacramento Zoo. Yes, a bit nuts to go by myself, and even a little more nuts to do it on a Saturday. But it really worked out just fine. Andrew got himself dressed for the day, we loaded up with snacks and off we went. They gave us a map and Andrew was the tour guide, he read the map and kept telling me that we needed to cross the river. We really had a lot of fun.

The weirdest thing we saw was this huge Orangutan with a blanket on his head. I thought her looked depressed but most thought he was just sleepy. What do you think?


To all you stay at home moms and those that wonder what we do all day. You have to check this out.

1 comment:

Erin H said...

Hop a flight to Utah and we can take a frustrating, headache creating, onery shopping trip together! Sounds like a blast - who could pass that up?

I have the same problem. Plus the added bonus of MAJOR buyers remorse. Horrible!