1.05.2009

Just Can't Believe it!!


So Andrew had his first day in Sunbeams yesterday at church. It was so hard to believe that he was going to spend time in church learning and not just playing with toys. I know he can learn, it's just the sitting in the chair for periods longer than 5 minutes without a belt that concerned me. Luckily they had a little peep hole in the door for me to spy on him. He did well and had a huge smile when it was all said and done. I am just amazed. I can't believe he is really old enough to be in there. I feel like we should start applying for college already :)

We were chatting with Drew the other day and Jas asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up. He told us a Fireman, which we thought was really cool considering he usually answers, "No, I just want to be a boy, I don't want to grow up." (Thank you Peter Pan)
After repeating how cool that was that he wanted to be a Fireman, he corrected me saying, "No, Mom, I said Spiderman." My mistake :) What type of major does that fall under?

4 comments:

jaclyn said...

hey will you e-mail me your address? themayes5@yahoo i'm glad cade's got another yr in nursery, he needs it!

Unknown said...

hahaha. fireman, spiderman, same thing...love it!

Nicole said...

Well you should be glad he isn't in our Sunbeam class. It was completely crazy. There was way to many kids screaming and crying. They had to get 4 teachers for the sunbeams. Tate kept screaming I want to get out and everytime he did Kohen would start crying again.

The Losee's said...

Dont be pissed at me when you look on my blog. Had to do it. Sorry!