7 things I can do:
1. get things organized
2. public speaking
3. dance (I'm not great, but I can do it)
4. snowboard & wakeboard (it's been forever, but I think I could still hold my own)
5. go in public without getting ready (showering, fixing hair, makeup) first
6. Watch some crummy tv guiltlessly
7. be who I am through and through (not always a positive, but I can do it)
7 things I can't do:
1. Motivate myself to stay dedicated to running without a partner or a race to commit to
2. Handle fake people, at least not longer than 3 minutes.
3. live without my siblings and mom they drive me nuts at times, but it's so worth it.
4. play any musical instruments
5. craft, not cause I don't want to, I just don't have the talent
6. stay calm in the face of stress, I would lose the Amazing Race for sure.
7. handle myself or my kids without crying if Jason works too many 12's in a row
7 Things I always say:
1. Excellent
2. Delicious
3. "Umm, Jason can you.....?"
4. Ughhhhh
5. Seriously?
6. Andrew, stop.......
7. Yeah
7 things I always Eat:
1. Yogurt
2. In & Out (it really shouldn't be always, but it's way too often)
3. Mexican food
4. mini snickers
5. huge salads
6. mini rice cakes
7. berries: blue & rasp
7 people I hope will do this:
1. April
2. M or J
3. Meghan
4. Amber
5. Marie
6. Kelly
7. Ali
No comments:
Post a Comment