Loving this girl and her 2 new teeth. Loving that she has learned to crawl and is now every where. Loving that she wants to feed herself anything and everything that she can get her hands on. Loving her interest in playing with Andrew despite him telling her "NO, Leah," every 2 seconds. Loving that she looks so cute in this tutu. Loving her friendly and easy going personality.
Now there are a few things I'm not really loving. I'm not loving that she whines EVERY time I try to put her in a stroller, highchair, or a carseat. How do I explain to her that she can't crawl to the grocery store or down te street? I'm not loving that her otherwise totally reliable sleeping schedule has become so unpredictable. She has learned that if she wakes at 9 or 12 or 5 that I will feed her. Little smarty pants, since she shares a room with Drew, I don't want her waking him up. So I have created my own monster I know. It's time to get to business and reclaim my sleep.
3 comments:
That is truly one of the cutest pictures! She is loving that tutu!! If you ever get that sleep thing figured out, I am still up for any advice that works!! I too created my own monster who doesn't think she needs to sleep. She does have me wrapped around her cute finger!! Good luck! Good to see you are enjoying your new place!!
Oh... My... Goodness... can she get any cuter?? I am DYING over this picture. I can't believe how much she's grown up already! I mostly can't believe that I'm missing it! We miss you guys so much.
Love you
How cute. You guys look great in your costumes also.
Post a Comment