Ever since birth I have loved to dress up. I can't seem to pass up the opportunity to adorn myself with some ridiculous get up. And really I just wanted an excuse to wear all of my 80's gear that I already own. Now seeing the pic, I should have gone a little less pink. I had this rad spandex sequined crazy top on too but it was oh soooo tight!! Anyway, Andrew loved his dragon outfit and he sounded so cute saying his "trick or treats" and "thank you's" Definitely a huge improvement over last year. Leah was a great sport in her chick/ducky costume and weathered pretty well with the late nap delayed bedtime schedule we threw at her.

Although Jason didn't dress up to go out, I still tricked him into putting on this wig in the house. After I took the picture the first thing he said was, "Don't post that" I'm not real clear on what he meant and besides I don't think he reads this blog anymore. :)

Anyway, that's our Halloween a few days early, seeing as how Jason returned to work today for his 5 day stretch. Yikes!!
7 comments:
cute, cute, cute, and more cute!!
I LOVE dressing up. Mike and I got really into dressing up this year. We had a great time. You are lookin hot in your 80's outfit. And Jason looks pretty good in that wig.
For Halloween in college I dressed up in nice clothes. That's the kind of dress up I like!
Alex and I didn't even recognize Jason! Great costume! Hot pink is a great color on you! The kids look so adorable. We need to get together soon. We haven't seen you guys in so long!
Nice pink 80's outfit! I'm going to be a lame mom in Levi's and a T-shirt tomorrow. Hopefully the kids will dig trunk or treating.
I do to read this blog!!! You're in trouble!
J
Niiiice. I'm loving the outfits! Did you pull out the leg warmers for the costume?
Post a Comment