10.22.2008

A Well Deserved Break....Sort of

.


Not "Sort of" well deserved, just "sort of" a break.
So after Jason working 4 12's in a row, he finally got a day off. Poor guy. I'm such a crummy wife for forcing him to go, but we really wanted to get a pumpkin. This particular place wasn't crowded a bit and the pumpkins were reasonably prices. Andrew loved it and we were only there for 15 minutes. Guess which pumpkin I picked?
Anyway, poor Jaso is back to work today and tomorrow which makes me feel even worse for dragging him out. But on the plus side I was going to make him go to Target with me too :)

6 comments:

J. Elle said...

Sorry I took forever to respond to your comment. It's nice to be able to connect with old friends through a blog. I enjoy seeing what everyone is up to. What a cute family you have. I look forward to catching up!

Sara said...

We got pumpkins yesterday, too. Mine are still green in the back, but I'm holding out hope that they'll change in time to be carved next week.

Marie said...

We got pumpkins too! Did you pick the white one? Do I win a prize? I just had to go without my husband because we never know when he'll be home.

The Losee's said...

Looks fun! Wish I could be there. Do you need any help with Sea Ranch planning?

Unknown said...

I love the long 12 hour shifts. Those are the best. NOT. I always make Mike do things on his day off as well, he probably rather be sleeping but it's our only time together! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

I love this time of year! Going to the pumpkin patch and finding the right one is so fun. (we stayed about 15 min. too, the kids get bored fast.) Sorry to hear Jason's working so much! that's always fun to deal with.