9.18.2008

Birthday Week Part 3-7

So we're going strong with operation b-day week.

Part 3: My mystery date with Jas. He took me to this really great steakhouse called Ruth' Chris. Yeah funny name , but incredible food. We sat for 2.5 hours and enjoyed every last second. What a great hubby!!


Part 4: Was an early morning breakfast with my sis in-law Kelly. We went to this super cute bakery cafe place in old town Folsom. The best part was my bro in-law Chris watching my kids. What a guy!!


Part 5: Was lunch with my mom and youngest brother. (Yes I've gained at least 10 lbs by this time) We went to a place called Awful Annie's in Auburn. Yummy!!! My kids behaved awfully, so it was fitting.



Part 6: To top off all the fun. My Father in-law ordered take out for all of us (2 sis in-laws that live in town, and my aunt in-law) from my fav mexican joint Dos Coyotes and we watched a movie and had cheesecake. Yes, I'm spoiled. And yes I loved every moment!! Oh, and no, I didn't turn one, but that was the only candle that we could find!!

I had such an amazing b-day this year and am so thankful to my family for making me feel so loved.
Part 7: So I guess to make it an official party week, I need a part 7, so I think tomorrow I will try to escape for a pedicure :)

4 comments:

Jessica Mason said...

How fun for you! Happy Birth. I hope that you guys are enjoying being back by family. Your kids are darling by the way!

Erin H said...

Sounds like a great week!

Aleesha said...

Wow! I think I'll start that tradition in my family. Everyone needs a birthday week. Happy Birthday by the way!!

jaclyn said...

love b-day wks! glad it was a good one! l love ruth chris, delicious!