All I know is that kid is tooooo skinny. Help the girl out and feed her once in a while!
HA!! Amen Sister!! Jason-Shmason.
dead on girl!
Too Cute...
Amen!! I never saw it before, but you are totally right! By the way, good job keeping up on blogging! Maybe I should try to follow your example :).
I have to say that you and Jason each have a "mini me". Cute!
Cute! I can definetely see it. I miss you guys. Hope all is going well at home.
Yep, I can see Andrew in that baby picture of yours too.
Yes you know you get an amen from me....Oh how I remember your little smile and then Megan was born and she looked just like you....
Post a Comment
9 comments:
All I know is that kid is tooooo skinny. Help the girl out and feed her once in a while!
HA!! Amen Sister!! Jason-Shmason.
dead on girl!
Too Cute...
Amen!! I never saw it before, but you are totally right!
By the way, good job keeping up on blogging! Maybe I should try to follow your example :).
I have to say that you and Jason each have a "mini me". Cute!
Cute! I can definetely see it. I miss you guys. Hope all is going well at home.
Yep, I can see Andrew in that baby picture of yours too.
Yes you know you get an amen from me....Oh how I remember your little smile and then Megan was born and she looked just like you....
Post a Comment