Right Now.....
I'm sleepless because of the sugar consumption of the day.
I'm wishin AJ had his good neighbor buddies to play with
I'm wishin' I had mine
Meanwhile, my body's wishin' this girl was around to get me runnin'

I'm longing for my BFF and our daily adventures

and so is Andrew with his

I am craving a morning out with these beauties

I'm incredibly relieved that this is done

I'm overly involved reading this

And I'm looking forward to going here this weekend

10 comments:
Sigh. Sea Ranch. We really need to go together some time. We are really going to miss having you guys around! But yay for being family, because you can never completely get rid of us.... ;)
Miss you already. The SYTYCD finale won't be the same without you. Maybe we could get you on a web cam or something. I've been busy reading too. Stop by my blog and leave your thoughts on the book.
Welcome to California Stace! So excited to have you here!
Sorry you miss all of the good stuff from Utah, but I have a feeling you will quickly adapt. I cried the first few months we were here until everyone in Utah forgot about us and then we made new friends and connections. (Sad but true)
Would love to see you sometime...
I'm wishing I was going to the same place you are this weekend. It looks like a great place!!
We miss all of you guy too. It's just not the same hanging out in the front of the house with out ya!!!
Enjoy See Ranch and all the relaxation it has to offer. You are missed here - I hope you know that.
missed you in r.s today! hope all is well, loved your post!
I wish I could say you'd stop missing everything here sooner rather than later, but I'm about one year in UT and I still miss WI. But, vacations help, for sure! Sea Ranch looks beautiful; hope you're enjoying the trip!
So glad you made it safely. Too bad it was such a pain. Looks like you are having a good time there. I'm sure you will have tons of new friends in no time in Cali.
Yay for me! Another friend in CA. Come play...I am bored!
Post a Comment