7.15.2008

Help Me Solve This Mystery


ATTENTION:
My Shades are missing. They were last seen at a shindig on Saturday night. If you have taken them because of their awesomeness and now regret your thievery, please return them and no questions will be asked. No one seems to know where they disappeared to but I hope and pray that one day we will be reunited again.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I haven't seen them but if I come across them I will let you know. Also, have you talked to anyone about me moving the date up for book club? If not I can get the e-mail addresses from Nicole and see how everyone feels.

Unknown said...

Bummer sister! I know you love those!!

jaclyn said...

talked to erin about moving book club up i think she's thinking monday the 28th??

Erin said...

Book club will be the 28th at 7:30. I hope it works for you since it will be your last "in attendance" book club. Pass the word along. Amy will be sending out an e-mail as well.

Mindy and Marty said...

LOVE the picture of Drew getting his haircut, that is classic, he looks so ticked off...
way to go Jay on the ride, nice! Marty has been talking lately of switching over to something like that, well not really like THAT but something similar in content/shape
ANYWHO, sorry about your glasses that's a drag.
Wish I was moving to Cali.....