So we decided to sell Jason's car. We figured that we'd just get him a little commuter bike to get to and from work once we got to Cali. I should have known that he would trick me with his cunning ways into letting him get a fancy schmancy bike. On the plus side, instead of spending 75 buckaroos each week to fill the tank in his car, we'll be getting about 50 mpg on this red rocket. I am actually really excited to see him get it. Riding motorcycles again will revive that little twinkle in his eyes. He has really been working hard these passed 2 years and he really deserves to enjoy his fav hobby. Needless to say, now he's REALLY looking forward to moving as it is waiting in Sac town for him to come pick it up.


Happy riding Jaso, may you never ask for a single thing :)
3 comments:
Oh I bet he is super excited! Sigh. I hate gas prices. If I could ride a bike and put Max on the back I totally would...
Chris is extremely jealous and wants to know how he convinced you to let him have it so he can use the same reasoning on me!!! I guess if we move to Sacramento area he can have one too! I'll let him know that! Fun though! Happy riding!!
We only have 1 car. We sold our Jeep when we moved out here, so this is a smart move for you guys. We are looking into getting a scooter too. (Not as cool as what you guys got, but it will get us around)
I am so excited for you to move out here!!! I want to see your cute kids and have lunch with you!!!
Post a Comment