So we were lucky to have Jay's Dad come up for the weekend. It is so fun to hang with him and for Andrew to hang ALL OVER him. Thanks Gary for the fun. We spend Friday at the Airplane Museum which was really incredible. I can't believe that we had never been there.
Saturday we had family come for a bbq, it was so nice to just hang out under the big tree in our neighborhood common area. I think everyone had fun. Compliments to the chef.

Sunday was our big girl's big day. She was blessed by her Daddy and we were in the company of so many great family members and friends.
After a great weekend we topped it off with a fun evening on Sunday. We sat outside with our neighbors watching the kids play and just hanging out. It was so enjoyable to just relax and chat. With our immediate families living so far away, it is such a blessing to have great neighbors. I wish I had a pic to share.
4 comments:
Um is that nail polish I see on Leah's nails?? It's never too early I guess! Sissy you are so lucky to have such a beautiful family!!
Sorry I was not able to attend, we had family events planned all day. I'm sure it was a great day.
I'm glad to see you got Jason to pose (happily, it appears) for some pictures. I wish Eli would like planes more since the museum you went to is supposed to be great. He keeps asking me who the fighter jets fight.
Leah looked so darn cute! Her little dress was precious!!
Post a Comment