6.14.2008

A Day You Deserve


A few words to a great hubby and more importantly an amazing father. May you know how much we love and appreciate you from the bottom of our hearts.

Because you play with me day and night
Because you pretend to be scared when I attempt to give you a fright
Because you hug and cuddle and kiss
Because if you could, you'd grant my every wish
Because when I'm sick you're by my side
Because your love for me you never hide
Because you protect and keep me in line
Because you share your treats no matter how divine
Because you're in my life, I'm ever so glad
The world must be jealous, that I got you for MY Dad.

Love, Drew Drew




I may be small, yes indeed,
But I have no doubt you'll meet my every need.
I smile and I watch all that you do
When I grow up, I'll want to marry a man as great as you
Through your ways I'll learn unconditional love
Through your actions I'll learn to trust a power from above
Thank you daddy for being who you are
I'm so happy to be your daughter and thank my lucky stars.

Love Lelu

1 comment:

Erin H said...

So nice. He did a good job today, you have a very nice family!