Is this just funny cause I'm her mom?I know as moms, sometimes we think everything our kids do is so great or cute or wonderful. It might just be me, but I think this is pretty stinkin' funny.
Anywho, I seriously can't get enough of this girl. We are enjoying every second of her. She's got such a great demeanor and personality and it's hard not to smile when she looks at you. It doesn't hurt that she takes wonderful naps and sleep 11 hour nights.
10 comments:
So cute! She is a cutie - always smiling.
Pretty darn funny!!
She'll hate you for the picture when she's older! :) But, I love chubby babies who smile a lot, and she takes the cake on those two attributes.
Look at her chubby little cheeks she is so cute......
I love it. She is so dang cute and what's better than a chubbie baby. Carson was a Chub and I loved it:)
Stacy,
You have a beautiful daughter.I saw in some of your earlier post that if anyone had any information about hemangiomas and vascular malformations you would like to hear about it. So, I hope this helps. I have a friend that has a grandson who was born with the same condition that your daughter has. They found a wonderful doctor in New York that specializes in this condition and has made their grandson look totally normal and happy. They wish they would have known about this doctor earlier so I am writing you this email so you can get on the internet and find this information for yourself. If you want to contact the mother of this grandchild I can give you their email and phone number and she would be more than happy to fill you in on all the stuff they went through. I hope this will help.
Dr. Milton Waner
http://www.wehealnewyork.org/services/vascular_Birthmarks/
Amber Beck
What a chunk o' love! Sumo style love.
What a cute girl!! Those are some squishy, kissable cheeks. I love it!
I have to say it. She's like miniture girly grandpa Gary. It's fun seeing your family and being able to watch them grow. You have a great family.
What a cute chubba bubba! I love her!
Post a Comment