We started the month of madness by taking a quick trip to Park City for Jay's Respiratory conference. We enjoyed a little shopping at the outlets and no trip to PC is complete without a visit to Ruby's.
We spent a week with the animals in San Diego. We went to Sea World, San Diego Zoo, and the Wild Animal Park. We had a blast.
In fact we spent so much time with the animals, someone started acting like one.
I took Andrew and Leah to Newport Beach, aka the land of people riding their bikes in string bikinis. We went to see my brother Travis graduate from Cal State Fullerton. What a great moment, it is so great to see my brother succeeding.
We tried to pack in as much surf, sand, and sun as we could. Andrew absolutely loved the ocean and being with my siblings and parents. He was in heaven with all the attention. SoCal lifestyle is a bit crazy for me although I do appreciate the great food and the fact that down there, the 80's are alive and well. We got home with just enough time to pack and leave the next afternoon.
A 2nd trip to Park City to a work Conference for Jay. We did a little more shopping, a lotta swimming, and some good eating. Who knew that inside of Nacho Mama's I'd find a long lost friend from High school?
After all the madness has come to an end, we are glad to be home and in our own beds. We've had an wonderful time seeing family and just being together. Now it's time to get back to business and stay focused until the move.
6 comments:
Busy, Busy! Sounds like a lot of fun - glad you had a good time.
time to get back to exercising w/us girls!! :) ruby tuesday, yummy
I love that picture of all of us!! You can even see little Leah!!
How fun that you found Tina! Looks like you had a blast. I still haven't clued in to where you're moving? Good luck potty training.
I loved looking at all your fun pictures. Looks like you had a great time in California, bet you can't wait to move back.
bicycles and string bikinis? What an image that conjures up! Fun pics. I love seeing Marcy too.
Post a Comment