So You Think You Can Dance started tonight and I couldn't be more excited. This is my all time favorite show. Thousands of kids with amazing talent and passion for miles. I spent many years dancing and there are few things that I find more fulfilling. Anyway, thought I'd just share my excitement for the greatest show EVER!!
5 comments:
Do you still go down to Salt Lake for your dance class?
I love this show. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I always come away wishing I could dance. The people on the show are so amazing.
Uh can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
I love this show too! Next week they will be showing the Salt Lake auditions and so we get to see the awesome dancers from here...oh and the freaks! Can't wait!
Um hello sister! I am so excited! I didn't get to watch the whole thing, but I get to catch up tonight! I am so excited, I really love this show more than anything!!
Love the dance shows! Had to miss last night for Gray's - which was somewhat of a disappointment. I looked for a dance studio - thought I found one, but no - unless you're into POLE dancing! See my post.
Post a Comment