I've decided to forgo my own training today. Not like it's that hard to do something other than running. We've decided to stay home all day while Dad's at work and get to business. Andrew and I decided that today is the day for potty training. We've tried a few times before, but neither of us were truly committed. Who knew that it was so much work.
My previous attempts including expensive pull-ups and McQueen undies. But today we've decided that he should train in the buff. We haven't even bothered with pants today. It's actually been really great. He has done really well. Our previous attempts included candy from the last 6 holidays....yummy! But evidently his currency is huge marshmallows from Christmas. He's actually gone so much this morning, he has stopped asking for rewards.
Leah has obliged us by sleeping through most of the morning. I'm sure she'll wake up when it's time for his nap. Under normal circumstances, this would torture me, but today, this will work out fine. Wish us luck!!
6 comments:
So, how did the day go? You'll have to tell me worked and what didn't so I can start thinking about it for Isaac.
Marshmallows are much cheaper than small animals. I'm impressed. And, good luck!
Good luck! Keep up the good work! I love the bum picture! Funny!
Good luck my friend - you're doing exactly what I only found to work - staying home and committing to nothing else but potty training:)
I've heard the naked method works really well for boys. Hope it keeps going well.
Oh yes potty training a boy...I did that once....and yes I agree with you and everyone else in the buff is the easiest way to do it, that way no wet pants.
Post a Comment