
Bright and early this morning we got started on Jason's yard to do list of 400 items. The weeds, the garage, a trip to DI, the lawn, hosing Winter off of everything, and a ton of other stuff. By noon I was wiped out and so glad that Leah saved me with her hunger.
Jason had a shift at the hospital tonight and so I got to watch some 'true love' movies that I recorded with no sighs of boredom or silly comments about how cheesy the plot is. Men should want us to watch these sappy shows because they help us to forget about all the daily stresses and feel all happy and stuff. They should be watching them so they can learn some cliche lines that melt our hearts :)
Speaking of movies; What's your all time fav? A movie that you love nearly every line from?
I love, love, love Mermaids. I could watch it 100 times.



10 comments:
love, love my best friends wedding!
Ever After and Never been kissed are my two all time favorites.
Can't Buy Me Love is my all time favorite, I know every line in the movie (which is huge for me, I usually watch a movie and totally forget everything about it). However, I watched it again about a year ago and was like, whoa, did they say that? And wow, did they show that? A few naughty parts :) I also love Back to the Beach and Father of the Bride I and II.
Steel Magnolias- not so much a love show as more of a GIRLY girl show- yes- maybe this should be my secret shame. I actually named my son after Shelby (Julia Roberts) son Jackson Lantry Jr. (I just modified the spelling) I know- I am lame. I also loved Pretty in Pink --- like Tiffany I discovered it's naughtiness as an adult. Super naughty parts!
Mermaids is a great show, but my favorites are Pride and Prejudice and Little Women. Don't know what it is, but I could watch them over and over and over!!
For some reason I love all those 80's teen flicks. I can watch them over and over. I just watched Mermaids for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I was suprised to see the guy from Sixteen Candles(one of my favorites) and thought so he is in another movie.
When Harry met Sally and anything with Molly Ringwald. By the way, I take offense at your blog layout called the cutest blog on the block-I think mine is! :)
Just kidding. Very cute layout. I hope you're surviving the week without us...Andrew's welcome to anything in the garage!
I also LOVE Steel Magnolias. Yes, it may not be a chick flick but I could watch that show over and over again. My sisters and I could probably quote every line from that movie. I kid you not.
Wedding Singer I can watch that movie over and over and over again and I never tire of it and the best part is the song he sings to her at the end...makes me cry everytime :)
Pride & Prejudice - the 6 hour BBC one. I watch it every May when my husband goes for 3 days to Boston (an annual meeting). It's my favorite thing to do :)
Post a Comment