4.23.2008

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

This might be kind of a boring post since it's just a run down of my super long day. But as a side note my friend Brooke inspired me to try to stay positive about life, but at the same time I need to vent. So I promise that I'll write twice as many positives than negatives.

The Good:
*Got to aerobics on time (nice!!) and had a great workout.
*Took Andy swimming with some buddies.
*Lele played so nicely the WHOLE time I showered and got ready.
*Got to take Andrew for a quick trip to the Discovery Museum with Amy and Jordyn.
*Had fun chatting with my sis in-law about 'life'.
*Got through the Doctors appt. without any stress. Andrew was super well behaved despite missing his nap. The Derm said that Leah's hemangioma is doing well and that the medicine is effectively stopping the growth. We go back in two weeks to see if we can lower the dosage of the meds. After that we'll go back monthly. Love the dermatologist. She's so great and so kind. I've never liked a doctor so much.
*Jason brought me home a little love in the form of Cherry Coke with crushed ice.
*Going to Park City tomorrow to shop while Jas is at an RT conference.

The Bad:
*I accidentally ate a cheeseburger for lunch...oopsies
*Got kicked out of the pool by the swim diaper Nazis
*Andrew didn't 'feel' like napping today.
*Rained on my just washed car.
*Sat in traffic while my children simultaneously cried for over an hour.

The Ugly:
*Had to be the lifeguard at the pool for the 5th time this month. Stinking mothers that don't watch their children in the pool. Grrr!!!
*Yikes, me at the end of this really long day.

8 comments:

jaclyn said...

somebody needs to buy some rubber pants... pick me some up while your at it :)

Unknown said...

How is eating a cheeseburger bad? I think that should be on the good side!

Sara said...

I ended my "mom" part of the day by stopping Brian, who was just about to start running with his only real male friend (with whom we're staying), and saying, "You have to come home. I'm DONE dealing with Eli". Travel is so stressful. I'm so glad to hear about Leah's progress!

Nicole said...

Looks like the good outnumbered the bad so thats good. You forgot to add something on the good side. Did a new template for my blog that is super super cute.

Jenny Kapp said...

Oh the joys and pains of being a mother! If life were a little easier....it would be nice and easier! Good luck! If you ever need to complain about doctor appts, give me a call! I am there always too!!!

Marie said...

I would say it was a very productive day!

Tiffany & Co. said...

At least there's twice as many good as bad & ugly. It's always a good day with a big yummy coke and a little burst of caffeine :)

Diana said...

Love the little bit of love in the form of Cherry Coke... my little bit of love from Kent is when he brings me home a bag of the candy gummy peaches - it just screams I LOVE YOU, it is better than roses.