So I was a bit premature in diagnosing my son as "better" Dang it! Just after I posted this morning he woke up with a whopper of a fever. All day was spent listening to the sweet sound of his whine. Yeah right!! Poor guy, he was so miserable, but I was just short of stuffing cotton into my ears to escape his whine. Thankfully he was able to eat a bit and get in lots of fluids. So although not cured, he is on the road to recovery.
I also wanted to say that the 80 degree weather yesterday was also a false alarm. Nice!! Those not in Utah, may you thank your lucky stars. It snowed today and stuck on the grass. Boo!!
8 comments:
i'm feeling for you! nothing is worse then a sick little one!
Ahh crap! So sorry he is still sick and you had snow! Seriously I can't think of anything worse my friend!
Yikes. I'd say let's hang out, but I don't want to catch what Andrew's got. My biggest fear is that one of my kids will have it Friday when we fly home. Can you imagine?
I do hope your week gets better. It sounds as though things have nothing to do but improve.
Here's hoping tomorrow's a better day. I missed you tonight at RS, oh the joys of motherhood. Thanks for the purses. It really turned out cute. I still have your green one in my car - I'll drop it off tomorrow.
Hi Stacy. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! I just spent the last 20 minutes reading through your blog. I hope the treatment for your precious little Leah works. It is so stressful when something is wrong with your kids. Our lucy was born with a giant hemotoma on her head (swelling of blood). Luckily it went away, but it was still unnerving. Good luck.
Poor little Andrew! How sad to watch him be so sick. I loved the middle of the night picnic, how cute of Jason.
I hope the movies I sent over helped with your stir craziness. The weather has been pretty decent the past couple of days. Hooray!
I really like your new blog design. The colors are great.
Post a Comment