4.28.2008

My 12# Beauty


We had our 2 month check up today and there was no trace of this beautiful smile. In fact on the contrary, my poor little rollie pollie must have sensed the torture that awaited her the moment we walked into the doctor's office. I went through this with Andrew and I never remember it being so heart breaking. We had an entire afternoon of screaming sadness and there is nothing that could have exhausted me quicker. So now that she's finally asleep, I'm fading fast. I did want to post this sweet picture of her to remind myself that, "You can take from every experience what it has to offer you. And you cannot be defeated if you just keep taking one breath followed by another."

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That smile is so darling. She is so cute. I'm sorry you had a rough day. Call me if you need to vent.

Diana said...

Sooo cute!!! There's nothing more rewarding then a baby's smile - especially when they are few and far between on a fussy day.

Michelle said...

What a sweet little face!!

jaclyn said...

i really needed that thought after the day i had yesterday!

Brooke Shreeve said...

What a cute smile. Talk about wanting to smile after seeing that cute smile.

The Losee's said...

I know your getting my messages straight to your iphone so stop ignoring me:) Let me know whats going on with the blessing. I think dad wants to postpone it until Leah's 3 years old:)

The*Evans*Family said...

Hi! Such a cute little girl!! This is April's friend Lynsey. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner! I've had a majority of your album done since last month, but life has gotten so busy and I'm just getting to you now. So so sorry! If you'd like a sneak peak at it...check out my blog. www.the-evans-family.blogspot.com If you aren't interested anymore, that's fine, just let me know. I'm thinking about selling these on a website. They've been a huge hit. People are loving the one I made for Leah. Email me lyns0808@yahoo.com

Lynsey