5.02.2008

5 things about AJ: Kid Tag


1. He'll put on just about anything, especially when it doesn't belong to him.


2. He has more energy than any child I've ever met. He is constantly running, climbing, and bouncing off the walls.

3. He is fearless. Sometimes a little too fearless. (That small dot in the field is Jason going to get Andrew after he crawled under the fence and went exploring all within 5 minutes)


4. He is a great big brother and tells everyone that sissy's name is 'Eeah'


5. He is a true boy. Bugars, blocks, and buddies.

We'd like to hear 5 things about
Eli K.
Asher G.
Jordyn L.
Lucy E

3 comments:

laceemo3 said...

He is a super cute boy. Thanks for sharing him with us! I love hearing about your kids.

Nicole said...

I hate the booger thing with kids and unfortunately I think I will be dealing with it for awhile. Andrew is a cute kid. Just curious do you usually call him Andrew or does he have a nickname?

The Close's Place said...

N- We named him Andrew so he could have all sorts of options: AJ, Drew, Andy. Everyone in the extended families call him by a different one. Lately I've been calling him buddy, and he'll say "no mommy, me Andrew."