4.01.2008

Some Funnies

So if you ever talk to my brother in law (the practical joker) and ask him who he loves to play tricks on, he'd tell you it's me. Why? Because I guess he gets the reaction he wants. I seriously hate practical jokes and almost never find them amusing even if I'm not the victim. So I'm not really a huge fan of April Fool's Day. In fact when it snowed the other day and about an inch or so stuck on the ground, Jason told me that the plower was plowing. I freaked out. When watching the final season of Gilmore Girls and the credits started to roll and Jason told me that was it (as in the end of all GG's). I freaked out, thinking he was tricking me. Sadly he wasn't. Anyway, when asked if I can take a joke, this is evidence that I can't. I know I actually have a sense of humor because I do think some things are funny. I just don't like tricks. Enough of what I don't enjoy, here is a bit of what I do find amusing.


Andrew was a bit tired after skipping his nap and fell asleep in the 1 foot space between my
night stand and my bed.

Evidently this is what Leah thinks of her brother. (No photo altering here) I guess she'll be the opposite of a neighborhood angel. Looks like she might be getting an early start :)


I totally enjoy Andrews "looks"
1. The 'Why the heck am I in the bath with a girl' look.

2. The 'trying to block you out with my eyes' look


3. The 'check out what I can do with my eyebrows' look.


4. The 'I really rather have a hug and a towel than a picture' look

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so darling! I can't tell you that enough! PS I'm so glad you are doing the race with us. It's going to be awesome!

Nicole said...

You wouldn't survive in our family scaring and practical joking are an everyday occurance. Thats how I was raised though. I was seriously dissappointed with the Gilmore Girls finale. How about you?

Unknown said...

Oh my... I love it when you post pictures! I can't wait to see you all in real life so soon!!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Andrew is just such a cute little boy, he has so many cute facial features. I love the pic of Leah flipping the bird :) Being married to Kenny, I have had to endure MANY practical jokes, he loves to joke around and trick me out all the time. Some times I get mad, but usually end up laughing my head off.

Jenny Kapp said...

I love doing the joking, not receiving it. We have had to back off for a little while as Elise starts to quit believing anything we say when we joke too much with her. The bird picture is the best ever. Friends already, so cute!

Tiffany W. said...

Oh my gosh! is it just me, or is Andrew literally a mini-Jason?! Every time i look at him i can not help but think Jason. maybe it is just me or it is because most of my memories of J are from about the age of 3-4. but I think Andrew looks exactly like his dad!! too cute.

Diana said...

I am naturally a very jumpy person, it just cracks Kent's family up. His Dad takes great pride in all the times he has freaked me out, without even meaning to. He sounds a lot like your brother in law. I love the pics of your kids.

Marie said...

Walter flips off the camera half the time, I have do do some serious censoring!