4.05.2008

Gratitude

I am sitting here in a quiet house. Both kids asleep, and hubby at work. It's very seldom that I sit in silence doing nothing but sitting, usually cause I'm sleeping. I feel particularly peaceful and so very thankful. Please allow me to gush all the reasons I am feeling thankful;

1. I was given some free time to have some me time today .
2. I got to nap :)
3. I got to feel the love and support of good friends with a side of food :)
4. My sweet husband made dinner tonight and has been so helpful around the house lately.
5. Leah took a really long nap this evening....... need I say more?
6. April and Asher came over and kept us company for a few hours. (We love our best buddies.)
7. My sister is coming for a visit tomorrow and I am just so glad she's taking time from her crazy busy life to come out.
8. Its conference weekend and time for a little spiritual saturation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those kind of days are so hard to come by. It is nice when you can really take the time to enjoy. Good for you! :)

Jenny Kapp said...

Yeah! Congrats on the me time! Enjoy your fun with your sister!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Sounds like a great day. Have a grand time with your sister, how nice to spend some time with her.

Sara said...

It's so great when you can think of things to be grateful for even in the midst of newborn/life chaos. I think it helps keep a little perspective.