A: ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached to a super handsome guy.
B: BEST FRIENDS: Yes please, they are important to have in times of need and great to have around to share a laugh.
C: CAKE OR PIE? No thanks, I'd prefer candy or cinnamon rolls
D: DAY OF CHOICE: Sundays and anytime that Jay comes home early.
E: ESSENTIAL ITEMS: sunglasses & cellphone
F: FAVORITE COLORS:Turquoise and brown
G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? either as long as it's sour.
H: HOMETOWN: Loomis, California
I: FAVORITE INDULGENCE: Massages, pedicures, and Cherry Coke
J: JANUARY OR JULY? Absolutely July: Yea for the sun.
K: KIDS? Yep, two beautiful kiddos that give me a run for my money and energy.
L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT...priceless moments of laughter and pure enjoyment with my husband and kids.
M: MARRIAGE DATE? June 20, 2003
N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS: 2 brothers and 1 sister, plus 4 awesome sis inlaws
O: ORANGES OR APPLES? Honeycrisp apples (thanks Sara for introducing us) or any orange that I don't have to peel.
P: PHOBIA OR FEARS: scary movies
Q: QUOTE: "Christ's example taught that service should be given because there is love, not because there is obligation." --The New Era, 8/88
R: REASONS TO SMILE: I can finally get back to the gym, I got a new bike, and summer is near
S: SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Superman is pretty foxy.
T: TAG 5 PEOPLE: Anyone who needs something to blog about.
U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I ran cross country in high school, I wasn't any good, but I always finished.
V: VEGETABLE: Of course, especially cucumbers and cherry tomatoes
W: WORST HABIT: laziness
X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? I just had like 15 ultrasounds while pregnant with Leah.
Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Pistol Pete's Tacos
Z: ZODIAC SIGN: Virgo
4 comments:
love cucumbers... my fave is to mix equal parts vinegar & water together, throw in sliced cucumbers, let them sit for a few hrs. then add salt and pepper.. a low calorie yummy snack!
Thanks for doing the tag. I love reading these things. Pistol Pete's Tacos sounds delicious. Any more thoughts on the race?
I heard you got a new bike like mine. I am sure that mine is nicer though because it is a total Walmart original and you just can't beat that. And we hear about the infamous Pistol Petes again when are we finally going to make that trip there?
Hey Stacy, it's been a while since we last had a good chat - give me a call. I truly didn't know that Leah even had a Hemangioma until I just read your post. The couple of times I've stopped by she has been napping. But I can relate in more ways then one - McKenna had a large on on her head and it is a pain having to deal with all the questions and stares. Hang in there, I think Leah is a Doll, she is so blessed to have you as her mommy. Love ya!!
Post a Comment