So I am curious if anyone has had or knows someone who has had an IUD. I know a few people who have had good experiences and just as many with bad ones. I figured I'd just ask everyone hoping to get some sort of idea of what I should do. So please women of the blogging world, educate me!!
8 comments:
sorry no iud, but i sure know a lot that have it and love it! i just love the pill! anyway i was totally thinking the same thing about heidi's lips! weird! totally saw the whole dress mishap coming! gotta love it
Sorry never used an IUD, but like you have heard both good and bad stories. I did use Depro Prevera for about a year and please please stay away from that, its the shot you get every three months. Made my hair fall out and I got a cyst on my ovary that ended up bursting not too fun.
Have one, love it! Call me with any questions! I actually did a lot of research before I got one!
I know someone very well who did have one. She had no problems with it other than getting it out. A little tramatic but she got pregnant right away after getting it out so overall I would say she liked it.
My friend has an IUD and is currently pregnant. The ultra sounds are sure cute of that baby holding the IUD though as if to see got ya. Serious. She should head to Vegas with odds like those.
my sister had one put in.. everything's been fine so far and she said it was a simple - fairly easy appointment.... go for it...although i've had a friend get pregnant on it too...whats the odds though right?
Too many pregnancies to me. I wouldn't do. They say, "What are the odds" but chalk up my two sis in laws that got prego on it too and I'd say odds are pretty good.
Have one, love it too. After I got my first one out, I got prego the next day--I swear it!
Sarah
Post a Comment