3.25.2008

I'm So Cruel!!!!


I gave Andrew a super sour Airhead candy. So cruel, but oh so funny!!
Yes, I fell off the chair cause I was laughing so hard.
I guess that's what I get for being such a mean mom.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

That is hilarious! I see you finally were able to post a video. I love your knew header too. I didn't know you were a photographer as well. Real precious.

Sara said...

Mean moms make for the best stories (or therapy bills) as kids get older (that's what I'm hoping at least). :) From a fellow mean mom (really, we're filled with love and want to make sure our kids experience everything, including sour candy, just to see their reactions).

Anonymous said...

Funny!! Thanks for the morning laugh. Mady and I enjoyed it very much. That kind of stuff is priceless.

Michelle said...

I seriously love that!!! I can't believe he kept it in his mouth for so long!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that was so funny! I am peeing my pants. I love it!

laceemo3 said...

I love your new main pic. it is so adorable!

Marcy and Jaime said...

We think that you are so funny and that drew drew is so cute we are going to watch the video again for the 5th time!!! Post more, post more!!!

Mindy and Marty said...

that is not nice, i love seeing kids reactions to things like that-marty and i were laughing at poor little drew....the funniest part was you falling off the chair... by the way i've had some work done by a dermatologist at the tanner clinic in layton.. Michael Martineau.... he's younger but seemed pretty confident and good and what he does?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.