This picture was taken soon after we brought Leah home from the hospital. We were all exhausted from all the commotion, so we decided to hangout an watch a little tube in bed. Soon after we all got settled I looked over at Jason to say something and he had drifted off. He was soon followed by Leah. Then 5 minutes later I looked at Andrew and he had fallen asleep right on Jason. I decided that I should probably put the computer down and take advantage of the moment. So, the four of us all took a nap in our bed. I think we were there for over an hour. I woke up and couldn't resist taking a picture. It would be nice if we could stay on the same sleeping schedule every day.
3.06.2008
What Are the Chances?
This picture was taken soon after we brought Leah home from the hospital. We were all exhausted from all the commotion, so we decided to hangout an watch a little tube in bed. Soon after we all got settled I looked over at Jason to say something and he had drifted off. He was soon followed by Leah. Then 5 minutes later I looked at Andrew and he had fallen asleep right on Jason. I decided that I should probably put the computer down and take advantage of the moment. So, the four of us all took a nap in our bed. I think we were there for over an hour. I woke up and couldn't resist taking a picture. It would be nice if we could stay on the same sleeping schedule every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is a fabulous picture!!
That picture is PRECIOUS! It couldn't be any sweeter. What are those white things in the bed? I am guessing it's where you put baby Leah so that she doesn't roll all over the place? Just something I haven't seen before...there's a lot of baby stuff I'm not familiar with :)
How nice! Isn't it wonderful when everyone else in the house is asleep and you can have a moment to yourself? It's not that you necessarily need to accomplish anything, just enjoy the peace and quiet.
Tiff- the white thing is Leah's bed. She's sleeping with us till I recover fully.
So cute...that is a keeper for sure!
Way to cute!!!
Nice! Enjoy those few and fleeting moments! They are rare but wonderful!!
Hey, I didn't sign a waiver that said you could use that picture :)
J
Oh, enjoy those sweet moments--you'll probably be able to count ALL of them on one hand at the end of parenthood!!
I also have to apologize for not getting dinner over to you sooner. We've had a bit of "excitement" at our house the past week and a half with Nate breaking his arm/having surgery. PLEASE let me know what night would be good next week, k?
Post a Comment