2.24.2008

Welcome Leah!!


Leah Elaine
*2/22/08 *7lbs. 6oz. *19 1/4 in. *born: 1:43 pm *



Jason, Andrew, and I are all doing well.
We're so happy to have our sweet little Leah here finally.

19 comments:

Erin H said...

Yeah, finally pictures! What a beautiful baby! How is everything going? Andrew looks happy! Let me know if you need anything.

The Losee's said...

She is so cute. Those c-section babies come out so nicely! Let me know when a good time to come up is.

Marcy and Jaime said...

We love Leah! She is so cute! We can't wait to meet her!

Jenny Kapp said...

Very beautiful!!! I hope you are resting well! How fun to welcome your little lady into your home! Congrats!!

jaclyn said...

congrats, she's a cute little thing!

Sara said...

I was so worried-no email, no pictures, nothing! My mind always goes to bad places. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! Why was she born so late in the day? No need to answer that now; just curious. Let me know when you want some help or need some sanity once you're home.

Nicole said...

Finally! I kept waiting for a post. I kept asking around and no one had heard from you. She is beautiful and you look way to good to have just had a baby. Congrats! Let us know when you are ready to share with the rest of us.

Amy said...

You look great and Leah is adorable. Congratulations! How are you feeling?

Brooke Shreeve said...

Congratulation. I'm so glad all of you are doing well. All of you look great and she looks just like a Leah, so beautiful. Call me if you need anything.

Tiffany & Co. said...

Congratulations, Close family! Leah is a beautiful little girl. You must be so happy and Andrew looks excited too. Wish we were there to meet her! Good luck and best wishes for a fast recovery!

Michelle said...

So cute!!! Good luck with everything. You'll do great being a mommy of 2!! I know your mom is there, but let me know if I can pick up anything from the store, or bring you movies to watch, or whatever. Congrats!

Jeni said...

WOW! Congrats Stacy! I was wondering if she had joined your family yet. She looks beautiful! Your family is beautiful and you look way too good to just have had a baby! Cute name too!

Unknown said...

YAY! I've been waiting for this post! Congratulations. She is beautiful and you look great. I can't wait to see you next week.

Sarah said...

She looks perfect! Congrats and I can't wait to hear more about how everything went. How do you look that great after giving birth? You must be a pro...

Eileen said...

She is so beautiful :) and Andrew looks like a very happy big brother.

Melissa Cheney said...

Congrats Close family!! She's so sweet! There's absolutely NOTHING in the whole world like a brand-new baby. And it looks like she's got a very proud big brother! I'll just keep an eye on the car traffic coming and going. When it slows down, I'll give you a call and find out when you'd like some dinner. Enjoy your new little one!!

laceemo3 said...

Your Baby is Beautiful! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am jelous that you can produce a girl. I don't think there is much luck on the beck/waite side. Maybe one of these days. If not, I will have to adopt one. Leah is beautiful. Hope to see her soon.

AmyK said...

Hey!! Congradulations!!! She is beautiful!!! And Andrew looks so big!