AND THE WINNER IS......
Since we called this the 14 day challenge, we have to have a winner and a prize right? So since I'm too lazy to go back and keep track, you'll have to do it yourself. I'm not sure if any one hit every single day, but I could be wrong. So leave a comment with how many post you wrote out of the 14 days. The prize might take a few weeks to get to you, but I promise a prize to the winner.
MUCHAS GRACIAS
So I also have to say thank you. This has been a really fun two weeks. It has gone by as quickly as I had hoped. I have learned so much about every one and it's gotten me through a few sleepless nights.
YOUR KINDNESS
Additionally, I really appreciate the well wishes and kind phone calls and emails. It's great to feel everyone's encouragement and learn from all the advice. Many have asked about bringing meals and I really appreciate that. My Mom will be here through the week so we are pretty taken care of in that way. Maybe when all the family help is gone and everyone has forgotten us, you might be able to twist our arms to bring by some leftovers or something.
5 comments:
sad to say but i think i missed 1 day! i think jenny or aleesha did it everyday..right girls? let us know when mom leaves and you need some meals or just a treat.. happy to help out!
Woo Hoo! I blogged every single day. Thanks for the challenge. It's been fun. Good luck with the delivery and the new addition to the family. I can't wait to see her. I'll be more than happy to help with anything. Even if your mom needs a break.
I can proudly say I blogged every day too! Maybe that shows my lack of life, I prefer to see it as devotion! You know you are surrounded by friends when they are willing to do so much for a little happiness!
Stacy - good luck tomorrow. I hope everything goes well. Be sure to send some pictures. I hope you get at least a little sleep tonight.
Thanks to you, we've now got 3 more blogs in the area! And, does this mean you're not going to be blogging anytime soon? What, like you think you've got some really good excuse or something? :) Seriously, just let me know if you (or your mom) need anything.
Post a Comment