So this morning I got up and had a hundred and fifty things that I wanted to get done before 10:30am. Jason was off of work today, so of course I thought I could enslave him to accomplish more on my to do list.
Problem #1: He wanted to sleep in passed 7am.
Problem #2 For some reason he wasn't sharing my crazy desire to clean the house.
So alone in my ambition to clean the house, I got to it a bit distraught at first since I had no willing helpers. But soon enough, I got into my groove and crazy enough after the first few minutes of dusting with the yummy smelling Pledge, my mood changed quickly.
By 10am I was finished and so pleased with my achievement. Towards the end of the cleaning, Jason joined the fun.
I was really surprised by the extreme satisfaction I felt and I wonder if it's just a bit of Neurotic Nesting.
8 comments:
Are you sure "passed" is the correct word use on "Problem #1"?
Alright,Alright. You can clean my house too. I know you are going stir crazy so I'll let you do it this once. Oh by the way I like it when the walls sparkle.
There are alot of people up late tonight and it seems like you always are so I just curious if you are actually awake right now.
Nope, I actually go to bed early and wake up in the middle of the night around the same time everyone finally goes to bed for the first time.
i love it when i'm in the mood to clean other wise it just stinks...when does your family arrive? any more girls days/ nights before baby comes?
Yeah! Cleaning is so fun! The satisfaction of a clean house compares to nothing. It just clears the head! On the other hand though...7 am??? We are never up before 8 am and try to stretch it until 9 am. I am with Jason!!!
Now you know how I feel most days. Kind of pathetic, isn't it? I will be the type of mom that picks up the house 14 times a day and is constantly wiping the counters. Do you think you will make it to your due date or go past it?
We can all get together or do lunch tomorrow!!!
My mom gets in tomorrow night.
Post a Comment