This morning satisfied two of the 10 things that I prefer to not live without. A pedicure and a cinnamon roll. Can't get much better than that. As the days are winding down, comfort is scarce but not non existent. Jason has done so much to indulge my neurotic ways of last minute organizing and to do lists. Couldn't ask for a better husband. Andrew has been cooperating (not in the nap category) in most ways and has been a pleasure to be around. He is turning into a total parrot which supplies us with endless entertainment. We are looking forward to family arriving to aid in distraction for these last few days.
While I'm on the topic of great distractions; I am overdue in thanking all those that are participating in the 14 day challenge. I am enjoying each day and I hope it's not too much of a drag to think of new things to write about. Some still need to post old school pictures so we can appreciate your growth over time :)
4 comments:
While I had a nice time indulging in your needed R&R, based on that picture, I should not have eaten the cinnamon roll or anything else today, for that matter. Yikes. Good thing I'm getting a haircut on Monday, and head back to aerobics this week. Maybe I'll train for Erin's triathlon with her.
Fun and relaxing, who could ask for more. I am glad we had the 14 day challenge as we really have gotten to know each other better.
Oohhh, I've been thinking lately that I really need a pedicure. I love having cute toes, except that Kenny HATES nail polish of any kind so I always get the french pedicure. Looks like a lot of fun. Now you will have cute toes for delivery time.
Stacy!!! I'm so glad you commented! And, I'm so jealous you got a pedicure before your delivery. I kept dreaming of one, but the little guy arrived before I could squeeze one in. Maybe while my mom's here, right?
Post a Comment