What I was doing 10 years ago?
In 1998 I had just finished my 1st year of college and moved in with my sister in Fair Oaks. It was a bit cramped but she let me move into her room where we slept in our childhood twin beds 2 feet apart. It was my first time on my own and it was such a great experience. I met Jason doing a service project and we became fast friends spending day in and day out together for the entire summer before he left on his mission.
5 things on my "to-do" list today...
1. Dishes
2. Buy a wedding gift for Jay's cousin
3. Lunch w/ Gary & Amy
4. Get dinner started (crockpot)
5. Buy pineapple at Harmon's (yummy)
6 Snacks that I enjoy…
1. Chewy Sweet Tarts
2. Carmel Apple
3. Peanut Butter Cookies
4. Fresh Fruit w/ Deidre's dip
5. Pickles
6. Doritos
3 Bad habits...
1. Snorting when I yawn.
2. Forgetting to close the door while going to the bathroom
3. Being too critical
If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...
1. Pay everyone back who has ever blessed me financially
2. Buy a sports car
3. Buy Jay a new motorcycle
4. Dream house in Cali
5. House in Sea Ranch
5 Places I've lived…
1. Hayward, California
2. Loomis, California
3. Fair Oaks, California
3. Provo, Utah
4. Salt Lake City, Utah
5. South Weber, Ut
5 Jobs I've had…
1. Swim Instructor/Lifeguard
2. Server at weddings and banquets
3. Severity Aide for children with disabilities
4. Aquatics Director
5. Dual Language Elementary School Teacher
5 Things people don't know about me...
1. I want to open a dance/musical theater studio with my sister.
2. I knew I was going to marry my hubby within the first 20 minutes of seeing him after 3 years.
3. I think my husband is incredibly handsome
4. I find genuine people totally refreshing.
5. I dug out the center of pickles as a kid and drank sprite out of them.
*******I'm not going to tag anybody although I am interested to know what the rest of you were doing 10 years ago. So please comment and tell me what you were doing.
5 comments:
I was 15 ten years ago, a sophomore in high school. I was a JV cheerleader, and thought I was so money. How lame.
You drank sprite out of pickels? I'm so lucky to be friends with someone who is so fascinating!
IDOL was lame...hopefully it will get better!
One more thing...I really do love all these posts. They've all been so enjoyable to read.
10 years ago, I was a senior at the University of Wisconsin, planning a wedding and studying hard (seriously) so I could get my first, and only 4.0 in my college career. Say it with me now, "nerd!". But the planning the wedding part was a lot of fun.
pickle, sprite...what?!!
I just tried now to think where I was 10 years ago...very good story. Read my blog tomorrow if you are interested! Fun info about you though!
Agreed, pickles and sprite??? How on earth did you come up with that?
Post a Comment