2.15.2008

Kinda Looks Like a Yard Sale


I never knew how much stuff I had in my purse. Thanks Jenny for the tag and making me realize how much crap I carry around.

In my purse was (cause I'm now going to clean it out)
wallet
lip gloss
keys
ipod shuffle
chapstick
lotion
lunch order
gum
lifesavers: used to get rid of prego-mouth and to bribe Andrew.
A Valentine with yummy chocolates
A brand new $5
Sweet tart hearts: From Jaso

I am only accountable for most of the stuff in here: The following is Andrew's
diapers & wipes
Purell
Trailmix


****I'm curious to know what's in April's, Erin's and Ben Romney's purse!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Not to bad. Jenny tagged me but if I emptied out my purse at this second the only thing to come out would probably be garbage.

Ben Romney said...

In my purse I am carrying Swim, goggles, a pair of Tri Shorts, 6 packs of goo, 3 granola bars, body wash, a padlock, running shoes, extra socks, a shirt and a towel.

If you didn't guess, I am refering to my gym back. Which is sort of the guy version of a purse.

In my wallet I have a bunch of business cards that I can't remember why I have, Credit Card, Debit Card, Work Credit Card, Work Fleet Gas Card, Temple Recommend and a bunch of reciepts I have to turn in for work., Also my Triathlon membership card, gym membership card and costa vida card.

Note that there is no cash.....Nicole has a fined tuned sense of smell when it comes to cash and if I leave it in there too long it ends up in her wallet.